How does the handover of the bike work?
The process step by stepOur 100% secured process.
After reserving the bike, the interested buyer receives an SMS and an email with a link to start the handover process. Regardless of whether he likes the bike or not, it is essential that he clicks through the process to either get the deposit back or pay the balance. The process can also be started via the user profile.
After testing the bike and clicking on the handover link, the interested buyer has the option to proceed with the payment or receive a 100% refund of the deposit paid.
We leave it up to the buyer and the seller to decide whether to pay the balance with the credit card already on record, with another card or in cash.
If the payment was successful, the buyer will receive a green screen on their phone. It confirms that we have received the payment. It is important that you, as the seller, do not hand over the bike without seeing the green confirmation screen. The money will be transferred to your bank account within the next 1-2 days.
- All sellers have been verified by velocorner.
- The deposit is kept by velocorner until the bike is in your possession.
- You can reclaim your deposit at any time.
- The remaining amount will be paid on the spot. The money will be transferred as soon as you have your bike.
- Transaction without cash*.
- All communication takes place directly through the platform's messaging service.
- Your identity remains anonymous until a deposit is made.
- Each interested buyer pays a 20% deposit before meeting and handing over the bike.
- *The buyer has the possibility to pay cash if the limit of his credit card is not enough.