About this article
Les 27 vitesses de la transmission Shimano du groupe Alivio vous permettent d’adapter les rapports pour toutes les situations. Shimano s’occupe également du freinage. Le disque d’un diamètre de 180mm, présent à l’avant, assure une excellente puissance. Des pneus légers de VeeTireCo et des accessoires BiXS complètent le montage du CORE 600.
- Brand Bixs
- Model Core 600
- Bike Type Hardtail
- Condition New
- Model year 2017
- Color Black, bleu
- Gender Men
- Frame material Aluminium
- Frame size
- Wheel Size 29"
- Circuit Shimano, Alivio 3x9
- Brakes Hydraulic disc brake, Shimano BR-M4050
- Suspension Hardtail
- Federweg 100mm
- Fork Sr Suntour avec Remote Lockout
- Original new price CHF 999.- / you save CHF 291.-
Questions and Answers
How do I buy a bike?
The process step by stepOur 100% secure buying process
Browse through thousands of bikes, compare and choose your favorite bike.
Reserve the bike (without obligation) by making a 20% deposit using the payment method of your choice. After the deposit has been paid, the contact details will be exchanged between the seller and the buyer.
Schedule an appointment with the verified seller, check the bike and possibly take a test ride.
To complete the purchase, pay the balance in cash* or through the velocorner platform (recommended). To release the payment on the seller's bank account, it is mandatory to confirm the discount on velocorner.
If you are interested in a bike from a dealer you have two option to test ride and buy the bike.
Contact the dealer by phone or by message to get more information about the offer and to meet up for a test ride and to pay the bike.
You may see a button "Reserve" which means that you can pre-reserve this bike by making a 20% deposit (non-binding). After a test ride in the store you have the option to pay the remaining 80% of the price or get a refund of your deposit.
Maximum security for the buyer
- All sellers have been verified by velocorner.
- The deposit is kept by velocorner until the bike is in your possession.
- You can reclaim the deposit at any time.
- The remaining amount will be paid on the spot. The money will be transferred as soon as you have your bike.